- Indulge in the creamy goodness of our Burrata cheese. Hailing from the heart of Italy, Burrata is a fresh cheese with an outer shell of solid mozzarella, while the inside contains both mozzarella and cream, creating an incredibly rich and soft texture. It's perfect served with crusty bread, fresh tomatoes, and a sprinkle of salt, or used as a luxurious topping on pizzas and pastas. Experience the luscious, buttery flavor and melt-in-mouth texture that truly sets Burrata apart. Truly an Artisan delicacy.
- A mozzarella pouch filled with cream and curds. It is an Italian delicacy and is made by hand. Soft and milky in taste and texture, Burrata is a versatile cheese and enjoyed by many. One Burrata is 150g.
- Store in Fridge at 2 ºC
- To be consumed super fresh
- Not to be kept for longer periods of time. Ideally consumed within a day of manufacturing.
- Keep in a clean container and use unsoiled utensils when cutting the cheese.
- Goes well with basil, pesto and balsamic vinegar.
- In Salads
- As Appetisers
- In Burrata Pizzas
- In Pastas