- A mozzarella pouch filled with cream and curds. It is an Italian delicacy and is made by hand. Soft and milky in taste and texture, Burrata is a versatile cheese and enjoyed by many. One Burrata is 150g.
- Store in Fridge at 2 ºC
- To be consumed super fresh
- Not to be kept for longer periods of time. Ideally consumed within a day of manufacturing.
- Keep in a clean container and use unsoiled utensils when cutting the cheese.
- Goes well with basil, pesto and balsamic vinegar.
- In Salads
- As Appetisers
- In Burrata Pizzas
- In Pastas